<a href="http://sweet-vapes.com/apvs/eleaf.html” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Eleaf iStick
Just stepping into the world of vaping and was hoping the experienced users and experts here could impart some up-to-date knowledge regarding the Canadian customs for importing e-cigs. As far as I know, nicotine containing product not legally prescribed by physicians will be seized or returned to senders.
But I’m looking into buying the Halo G6 starter kit, but with blank cartomizers instead of nicotine containing ones. The whole package should not contain any nicotine or any fluid at all.
1) Would that pose a problem for the customs? As far as I know it is the nicotine being the issue for Health Canada, not the device. Has anyone done what I planned to do and had their packages rejected?
2) I’ve read some people suggested having the sender ship the package as inconspicuous as possible; nothing that would flag it for checks. What exactly does that mean? Requesting the sender to declare the package as "gift"?
3) Should I request the sender to make it explicitly clear that the package contains no nicotine products?
Thanks in advance for your help!
What would happen if they were stacked them or in other words put them in series to achieve 16.8 volts, is my max current draw still only 10 amps?
Another perspective what would be the max current draw if they were all in parallel noting the volt to be 4.2?
This is a hypothetical question, no actual batteries are being stacked as of yet.
Joyetech eGrip 20W Adjustable Airflow Var Wattage 1500mah BLACK, SILVER, CAMO, WOOD
New from Joyetech and New at Gotvapes, the Joyetech EGrip. The Egrip is Joyetech’s latest entry in the vaping world. A very compact and unique Box mod with features that you won’t find anywhere else! Joyetech’s latest inovation is the inclusion of a built-in vape tank with replaceable atomizer coil as well! It also has a built in window to monitor juice level. This is a very compact unit, it contains a 1500mah rechargeable battery, 3.5ml vape tank and 1.5ohm replaceable atomizer coil. It also has adjustable airflow as well from a small screw at the base, turning it clockwise closes the airflow while turning it counterclockwise open the airflow up more. This is a 20w VW device adjusted by rotating ring around the fire button and charges via a micro USB port on the base. You fill it by lifting a window on one side and using a needle bottle to fill it. You can also continue to vape on it while charging just like a passthrough. This is a very sharp looking unit available in 5 colors.
- Max output Voltage – 5.5volts
- Max Output Power – 20watts
- Built-In 3.5ml Ejuice tank Replaceable 1.5 ohm coil head Adjustable Airflow
- Built-In 1500mah Rechargeable battery – You can vape while it is charging.
- Bottom battery charging port.
- The Output mode is Variable-Wattage from 8-20W
- Compact Size: 3" x 1-3/4" x 15/16"
The EGrip Kit Includes:
- 1- eGrip Mouthpiece
- 1- eGrip Body
- 2- eGrip CS 1.5ohm Atomizer Head (one already installed)
- 1- eGrip Atomizer Base
- 1- Airflow and Carto Tool
- 1- 1A Wall Adaptor
- 1- USB Cable
- 1- Manual
- This uses the CS eGrip Atomizer Heads which we will be getting in soon.
Size: 21.2 KB
ID: 387362″ class=”thumbnail” style=”float:CONFIG” /><a href="http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/attachments/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/387365d1415245902-new-glass-drip-tips-20141101_185539.jpg” rel=”Lightbox_0″><img src="http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/attachments/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/387365d1415245902t-new-glass-drip-tips-20141101_185539.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Click image for larger version.
Size: 21.2 KB
ID: 387365″ class=”thumbnail” style=”float:CONFIG” />
A couple of wide bore Pyrex glass drip tip. Please let us know what you think.
Click here to purchase>>glassdriptip on eBay