<a href="http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/attachments/nicoticket/382935d1413862903-why-i-love-nt-family-img_0779.jpg” title=”Name: IMG_0779.jpg
Size: 20.6 KB”>IMG_0779.jpg
A combination of a discussion about mech mods (and how they intimidated me) and a comment I made about loving this particular piece that Dready had done led to our NT angel obtaining this mod for me. I was not expecting that AT ALL and am just blown away by peng’s kindness. I WILL repay her someday, even if it’s by being a vape angel to someone else as she’s been to me. 😀 She even set me up with extra cotton and wire so I can make some coils, along with instructions on how many wraps to do. Suddenly, I’m not quite so intimidated!
Thank you again, penguiness. You are the epitome of what the meaning of this family is.
i have a vamo v5, I like flavors like banana pancake, strawberry shortcake and peach meltdown from mt baker and Zeus ejuice
i bought a sweet hyper tank and my piece is beautiful but with that tank the flavor just doesn’t hit me, though the vapor cloud is awesome
watts, volts, etc. is very confusing and all I wanna find is my ideal setting
so I have a few questions
1. i hear that you don’t need to adjust both watts then volts because the volts change when you change the watts
is that correct?
2. when the resistance is high, 2.5 and up, does it require more power or less for flavor?
3. With thicker fluids, should power or volts be higher for more flavor?
4. Does adjustable air flow help or hurt flavor and which is best?
5. Does dual core have to do with how many wicks your cartomizer has?
6. Does anyone else have the same preferences, mod and tank, or similar interests that can help?
thanks that is all
Thought i would start posting on this site after awhile of lurking and learning. I currently have moved on from my simple ego-t with a kanger 2 protank mini to my itaste mvp 2.0 which i am loving. I am just getting into whole e cig world and looking to learn more as i try more and more liquids.