I dont post much here, but I do read and lurk ever since I added a GG mod to my collection some months ago. If you wanna know a quick little blurb about my vaping interests, its quite simple. smoke free for ju-u-ust about a year now thanks to vaping. Started with them Blu’s, progressed to cheap china VV mods etc etc.. I have literally taken the long, long path to arrive where I am know. I wasn’t into vaping when you guys only had simple 801 batteries and cartridge attys, but Ive vaped on them. Ive tried the vast majority of vaping power sources and topper devices out there, and it wasn’t until I found rebuildable atomizers, and then put those things on mechanical mods, that I found the vape that would truly keep me away from cigarettes. Today, thats 99% of what I vape. Mechanicals with rebuildables. the other rare 1% is a DNA30 mod which I recently bought, and will use now and then.
I DO NOT buy counterfiets, but if YOU do, Id still be happy to share a vape with ya.
So, my package from Fluid arrived today. It was a classic, Bishopheals inspired, GG order. Esterigon w/18650 tube, some Japanese cotton, and 60ml of Cinnamon (.Y.)’s. Happy camper=me.
This is my second GG, my first, a couple months ago, was/is, a Just GG, Stainless Steel. The JGG has been one of my favorites of my collection.. Im very much into the high end european mods.. Im a GP PAPS Fanatic, and the Atmomixani Nemesis was my first Mech. The Just GG fit right in. So when I heard about the Esterigon, I jumped on it. I didn’t even really know much about it, I was told about the launch a few hours prior, and new I loved my JGG, so I just bought it when it launched.
I was surprised to learn it was 21mm, but everything else about looked awesome, the design and internals.. very nice. And 21mm isn’t a problem, I was just surprised. I have a lot of RDAs, majority of which are 22mm, however it just so happens, two of my favorites are 21mm, so no big deal really.
This mod is solid. It really is a unique piece of kit. You could say other mods look similar to previous GG mods, especially the GGTS and JGG. There are plenty of side button mechs out there.. they dont all have the quality behind them like the GGs, but they do share some aesthetics. But not the Esterigon.
this thing is one unique mech. And I REALLY dig it.
Its actually my ONLY 21mm mod. Ive got a LOT of 22mms, a hefty handful of 23mms, and a singular 21mm mod. But I like it!, it fits in the hand well. The button is BUTTTTTTTTER. Supreme action.
I mean honestly, everything about this mod just oozes style and sophistication,, as does my Just GG, and many other GG mods. Can’t say Im a huge fan of knurling, but I still really would like a GGTS.
I guess thats all I have to say really. This mod is superbly awesome. And while I own another GG, I wouldn’t fall into the category of "GG-minati".. The way a lot of you guys are about your GGs, Im like that with the GP PAPS. And I dont say that to disrespect, the exact opposite infact. I say that to point out, Id have no problem dissing this mod left right and center if it deserved it, I have no allegiance here. But I can’t. This mod is SWEET!
With the build quality, design choices, construction and overall badassery this mod exudes, ANY Mech Head should be tracking down an Esterigon. This is an awesome piece for ANY collection, and if you’re into the other European/Grecian mods, you should want this mod even more.
Well done Imeo, Well done Indeed Sir.
TL;DR Version- The Esterigon is a Mechanical Personal Vaporizer that vaporizes Electronic liquid for inhalation and absorption of nicotine.